Welcome, Guest

quick test starter motor

[postlink] http://how-to-auto-repair.blogspot.com/2012/02/quick-test-starter-motor.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLZkBmHjAYMendofvid [starttext]It means the starter 'dog' gear is sticking so it would not engage with the flywheel thus not turn the engine over (or the opposite happen and it doesn't disengage) Can happen if vehicle is not used much. Penetration oil and manually flick the dog usually frees it up. [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks for the video, I have been trying to diagnose my vehicle issue for a while and I think it a damaged second hand starter. I will have a look at it more after my MOT at Marston Green Garage

Anonymous said...

Please remove spam comment by mikaljains with link pointing to my auto repair website. Thank You !!

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))