Welcome, Guest

How to diagnose a bad starter, ignition, neutral safety switch!

[postlink] http://how-to-auto-repair.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-diagnose-bad-starter-ignition.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCCTL3GbndEendofvid [starttext] If the starter is clicking it should be the solenoid. The sound is the power reaching the starter. It could be the flywheel or the starter shims, but sounds like a bad solenoid. If you remove the starter and leave the wires connected, just have someone turn the key. If the gear inside the starter gear does not jump out (every time) and spin VERY fast it is the solenoid. The solenoid is the problem a lot of cars have, its normal. At least you have power reaching the starter. solenoid![endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Well I tried! Really good video, great actually, but I'm just not skilled enough to be able to actually DO it. Luckily santa clarita auto repair is pretty great, well some are. Santa Clarita is a great place to live and auto repair is a definite plus. I guess I get to be in the stereotype of incapable women when it comes to auto repair :((

Unknown said...

This is really helpful. Every time something goes wrong with my car I can never figure out what exactly is wrong, this actually was a problem last time I needed to get my car fixed. Good thing getting subaru parts was easy. Once the part came in my car was fixed in no time.

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))