Welcome, Guest

How to Troubleshoot a Starter Problem

[postlink] http://how-to-auto-repair.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-troubleshoot-starter-problem.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mKrx-fMi_8endofvid [starttext]Thank you for all your videos,I get my cars fixed many times already thanks to your informative videos,I saved a lot of money doing it my self and learn a lot at the same time,I just got an 89 Merkur XR4Ti,its my new toy(project) suddenly it don't want to start it just make a click sound,so tomorrow I will work on it and I will try all the new things I just learn on this video.I'm sure I will be able to get it to start. Just like the other cars I fixed thanks to you.God Bless You.:) [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))