Welcome, Guest

Modern Autobody Repair Techniques

[postlink] http://how-to-auto-repair.blogspot.com/2011/10/modern-autobody-repair-techniques.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwbQn4lqyIYendofvid [starttext]Ok I have a question. why do all these body guys on the interenet keep slathering bondo on all over the place OVER the original paint job!?!? I plan to media blast and bring my car down to bare metal everywhere before body work. Why are people doing sculpted body work right over the paint job? Is that ok? It seems liek a poor idea - especially since your just going to have to buzz it all down later to re-paint the car..... unless you just paint over it? yikes. I [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

2 comments:

anieb said...

Hi,

I just wanna say that the above video such a awesome one it's a very useful & helpful for those guys who wanna know about the same thanks for sharing it!

Auto Care

Unknown said...

I want to replace plastic auto body parts of my car in any best auto service center. I am new in California so don’t know which service center is good for my car. Please suggest and send your reviews regarding auto body.

auto body

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))