Welcome, Guest

How to Test the cooling system in the car

[postlink] http://how-to-auto-repair.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-to-test-cooling-system-in-car.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB4AQfDmdKMendofvid [starttext]I flushed the coolant, replaced the thermostat and it would still want to climb up into almost the red. I ragged on it one night until it was in the red and it was running excellent, no signs of overheating or engine knock. I came to the conclusion that it was the temp. sensor. Also, I have a slight suspicion the car was flood damaged thus it would make sense that electrical stuff like that started to randomely fail. I'm pretty sure it was the temp sensor cause I did everything I could to diag. [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))