Welcome, Guest

No Start, Diagnostic Basics - EricTheCarGuy

[postlink] http://how-to-auto-repair.blogspot.com/2012/08/no-start-diagnostic-basics-ericthecarguy.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBUYs539cy4endofvid [starttext]This video is a response to the Honda Main Relay video that I did. I've had a couple of people come to me with questions about no start conditions and how they should go about fixing them. This video is a starting point to a series that I plan to cover on this subject. The point I make in the video over and over is, don't make assumptions. Assumptions get expensive and can frustrate you to the point of homicide, follow these simple tips and it will lead you down the path of success.hey i have a 78 f100 ranger xlt i have a problem when i try to start my truck all it does is make a loud noise i done took the starter and alternator and battery to autozone and they said they were fine and put them back in checked the wiring i dont know what to do [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting all of these videos. My car has had a lot of problems within the last couple of years and there just isn't an auto repair in edmonton that I know of. I would love to be able to just fix the problem myself, so thanks for your help. Do you have a video on how to change the brakes?

Unknown said...

nice video Changing an air filter is cheap. It's even easy enough for most people to do themselves

auto repair walnut creek

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))