Welcome, Guest

Engine stall - Main relay(clicking noise)

[postlink] http://how-to-auto-repair.blogspot.com/2012/06/engine-stall-main-relayclicking-noise.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S63OGGSP_JQendofvid [starttext]If main relay is not the problem, check fuel pump. If fuel pump is not the problem, then, most likely ECU. I ended up replacing car's computer unit(ECU) after all. Then, it all fixed it! When car gets old, ECU also ages. As a result, aged ECU can create a "phantom symptom" such as clicking noise of main relay, malfunction of fuel pump, etc. I am not sure if ECU is the cause of your CRX's problem or not, but in my case, it fixed the problem. Good luck. [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

2 comments:

MarktheMan said...

Great blog. This really helped me because I had a problem with my engine and I did what they suggested in the video and managed to find out what was wrong and get it fixed. Very helpful to have videos like this online. Thank you! Btw, please check out my website: http://eppiestire.com/index.htm Check out

Anonymous said...

This is helpful especially since I encountered engine trouble such as engine overheating.

acura repair toronto

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))